Amazon Carousel

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my site! We are the Blessed Family of Flowers.




Well, I am coming from another blog site, http://www.blessedfamilyofflowers.wordpress.com , so I am relearning some elements to blogging now.  There are some different features here the are not available on wordpress, so I will have to figure this out as I go along.

We are a a conservative Christian homeschooling family of 6 who love our Lord Jesus very much and believe the bible to be the Word of God and the only Truth.  We have been homeschooling since 2006 as we believe God has lead us into homeschooling so that our children have a solid foundation to disburse any "myths" that are out in the real world.  Once their solid foundation is laid they can truly be the salt and light of the world (Matthew 5:13 NIV).  We also travel a lot so homeschooling allows us to provide stability in our lives and keep the children on track with obtaining knowledge and applying it to their wisdom.  I graduate in May 2010 with a Bachelor in Science (majored in Psychology and Education) from Liberty University (located in Lynchburg, VA).  My wonderful husband is a Chief in the United States Navy and the love of my life.  If I had one word to describe him it would be "Strength" as he is my strength as we venture through this life together.
My interests include-
Family life, homeschooling, cooking, recipes, healthy eating, natural methods, nutrition, health, fitness, exercise, psychology, photography, literature, and general everyday ramblings about life with children.
You can check out my alternate site at http://www.blessedfamilyofflowers.wordpress.com